COVID-19 Guidelines and Safety
Health & Wellness Symptoms Screening Process:
- Each employee will attest during the required screening questions that their temperature was self monitored using a thermometer and is below 38C or F 100.40.
- IF employee reports symptoms or direct exposure to COVID-19, the employee will not be allowed to report to work for the shift.
- IF temperature is 38C or F 100.40 or higher, or the employee exhibits visible symptoms of illness consistent with COVID-19, the employees will be required to contact his or her manager and Human Resources prior to the start of the shift, and will not be allow to report to work for the shift.
IS A SIMPLE YET VERY EFFECTIVE MECHANISM TO PREVENT POTENTIAL INFECTION, THAT RELIES ON SIMPLE DISTANCE TO AVOID INFECTION.
- When possible staying at least 6 feet from others as a normal practice
- Eliminating contact with others, such as handshakes or embracing coworkers, visitors, or friends
- Avoiding touching surfaces touched by others to the extent feasible
- Avoiding anyone that appears to be sick, or is coughing or sneezing
- Social distancing in our environment includes valet podiums, common areas, entrance/exit areas, and offices.
- 6 Feet Apart
Our Collective Efforts to Prevent Spread & Avoid Infection
DISINFECTION MEASURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE AND ARE TAKEN ROUTINELY, BASED ON FREQUENCY MENTIONED TO DISINFECT WORKPLACE SURFACES AND PROTECT EMPLOYEES.
All employees have an active part in disinfection
- Good personal hygienic practices including washing hands after bathroom use are necessary and required.
- Covering your cough, maintaining social distancing, and cleaning your work areas are important in keeping yourself and others safe.
- Valet Podiums will be supplied with disinfectant cleaners.
- You will be supplied with a ppekit that includes: masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Clean wipe down steering wheel and shifter
- Clean and disinfect keys
- Clean and wipe down door handles
World Health Organization: